Browse through our selection of photos to get a glimpse of the kind of services we provide.
Medical Mission 2018
- Due to the election primaries in Nigeria, the actual medical mission to Nigeria was postponed until after the election.
- The Milestone Medical Outreach Inc, medical mission to Nigeria took place from Oct 18th 2018 to November 1st, 2018. I returned on November 3rd, 2018.
- We visited 3 states in Nigeria – Cross River State, Delta State and spent 1 day in Lagos State.
- We visited 13 villages in the 3 states. We divided ourselves into two teams of volunteers.
- We had pre-op evaluations done on Oct 18 and 19, 2018 in the Villages of Adiabo and Ikot Anwatim in Cross River state Nigeria. We had surgery done at the General hospital calabar, Cross River state.
- Nigeria. Cases done were Hernia Repair, Hydrocele, Lipoma-(124 cases) and removal of Fibroid(7 cases). All patients have been seen post-op and are doing well.
- Total patients seen during this trip-1877
- We also did refraction and distributed reading glasses.
- Bibles were also distributed at all the sites and they were well received.
Medical Mission 2015